1. Self confidence.
2. Respect for others as well as for himself.
3. Coordination of mind and body.
4. Learning to learn (taking directions, development of memory, reasoning, creative thinking).
5. Feeling of accomplishment.
6. Social graces (good manners, punctuality, tolerance, interest in people other than self).
7. Personal graces (poise, charm, serenity of spirit).
8. Sound work habits (responsibility, dependability, initiative, ability to take orders, ability to adjust to others and to situations).
9. Ability to cope with uncertainty and disappointment.
10. Developing an objective view of both "yesterday and tomorrow".